Love threads. This is an easy one, which impresses without being too much work actually. You’ll need:
- a cork plate
- nails (choose pretty ones)
- thread (any colour you like)
- Choose a shape, you’d like to create. Hammer the nails into the cork plate. All in the same distance to each other.
- Tie the thread around the first nail and pull the thread over to the next nail. Go around each nail head, back and forth, as many times as you like. If you like thicker “lines” you’ll have to go over the same two nails more often.
- Once you finished it – you can tie another knot. Make sure it’s tight, otherwise all work was for nothing.
That’s it. Piece is done and looks nice.
I hope you liked it.
MATCHING GIFT SET
Let’s say you’ve got lots of nice little presents instead of one big expensive one. Wrapping them all in a similar style will make them look pretty, thoughtful and fun to open…
There are different ways to make them “match”. Easiest way is to focus on two-three patterns/colours and use them on each gift a little different.
- Same paper, same ribbon, same accessories.
2. Same Ribbon, same paper but different colours, matching washi tape.
3. Same base of paper, different patterns, same ribbons.