MONEY GIFT – LETTER
well it’s so easy, I will just copy this text for every version of money folding….This is what you’ll need:
- MONEY 🙂 ideally lots of small notes and a few bigger ones..
- a nice frame
- a piece of paper as a template
- background paper /card board
- Cut out a template of whatever shape you’d like to create. I used a heart, letter or a greek god (eros 🙂
- Start folding the money. Just fold it in any shape you like, always staying within the borders of your template. If you fold it back and forth, you can keep nice patters or show the numbers on the note.
- Fix the folded note using the paperclip.
- Leave your template on the background paper.
- Once you’ve filled up your template with money – the tricky part starts. You will have to place it on the glass of your frame without destroying the shape. I always place the glass onto the money and then flip it around. Now the money faces the glass and you can see your template. Gently remove the paperclips.
- Close the frame and wish yourself luck 🙂
Hope you liked it 🙂
GIFT WRAP – THE ZEBRA LOOK
I found this amazing card and had to build the gift wrap design around it 🙂
This is what you need:
- 1 cool (zebra) card (maybe you’re lucky and they’ve opened a store close to you: Søstrene Grene
- wrapping paper with any black and white pattern
- gift ribbon or whool
- Wrap your gift as usual..BUT do not tape the part, which you usually tape first (the one lying on the wrapped item)…you’ll need it as a pocket for your card.
2. Try to find someone, who can hold it while you’re taping the two sides. If you don’t have someone to do the job, you can just a bit of washi tape to hold it- just stick it on lightly and it’ll be easy to remove once you’ve closed the sides.
3. Make a nice bow using your ribbon and move it down to the bottom third of the gift.
4. Stick the card in you’re pocket and behind the ribbon.
DONE 🙂 Hope it’ll look nice and you liked it.
GIFT WRAP – 1st BIRTHDAY
my little girl turned 1 year old!! I cannot believe how fast time flies…I remember her not being able to hold her head and now she’s one. We didn’t get her many gifts, because she’s got plenty of stuff already…but since I love decorating, she got one anyway. This is what you need:
- packaging paper / plain brown (it’s the cheap one from the post office or amazon 🙂
- colorful (neon) washi tape (I bought it here)
- 3 balloons (matching the tape color)
- gift wrap paper with a pattern
- glue stick
- normal transparent tape
- gift ribbon
1. You wrap the gift using the plain paper. Make sure you have a bit more paper on one of the open ends. You have to leave one side open to then create the “fan”, which will be the base for the balloons. Once you’ve done that you create a small “fan” by folding the paper back and forth..I’m talking about one of these (see that “fan” on the top of the box?):
Once you’ve done that you can fix it with normal tape.
2. Now you take the patterned paper and cut out the numbers you’ll need. And stick it on the front using glue.
3. Take a bit of washi tape and decorate around your number…most of the times “less is more” 🙂
4. Blow up the balloons, and tie them all together with some grift ribbon on one end of the ribbon. Now use the other end to stick it through the small whole of your “fan”. Pull the ribbon through, so it’s all tight and then fix it with tape. Cut off the rest of the ribbon…
5. Place it all nicely on the birthday table and someone will be very happy.
DONE 🙂 Hope that all made sense. Let me know, if it worked and if you liked it.