NEON ORANGE TOUCH
Easiest DIY ever – and you’ll transform a cheap boring H&M pair of shoes into a high end looking fashion item :-)…
- One pair of shoes (fabric, no leather)
- Textile paint (I used neon orange)
- a thin brush
It’s pretty self explaining..take the brush, paint whatever you like on your shoe, let it dry and enjoy your new pair of shoes 🙂
ORGANISE YOUR SHOES
Ok – I have to say I was never crazy about shoes, but then a few years ago during my study I started my part time job in a shoe shop. Well, and that was it. As a sales advisor I got 40% off. That’s a lot, if you think about e.g. nice leather boots. I worked there for about 2 years and basically returned all my pay to the company. The result – plenty of shoes and the problem of storing them without forgetting them.
If you do some research you’ll find transparent shoe boxes. They are nice, but quite expensive, especially, when we are talking about 45+ pairs. And actually I find them make it look messy, since you can see all different shapes & colours.
I solved it like this:
- Measure your biggest/highest pair and find boxes, which fit them.
- Amazon and independent stores (http://www.kartonfritze.de/Kartonagen/Verpackung.aspx) sell flat packed shoe boxes.
- Take a picture of each shoe and get them printed. Try to take similar pictures to make it neat and tidy.
- Put them all on the boxes.
And now put your shoes in the boxes. Depending on your pictures and boxes it will look sort of like this 🙂 And I am not done yet.
Thanks for reading! Like, share, follow. xx