Love threads. This is an easy one, which impresses without being too much work actually. You’ll need:
- a cork plate
- nails (choose pretty ones)
- thread (any colour you like)
- Choose a shape, you’d like to create. Hammer the nails into the cork plate. All in the same distance to each other.
- Tie the thread around the first nail and pull the thread over to the next nail. Go around each nail head, back and forth, as many times as you like. If you like thicker “lines” you’ll have to go over the same two nails more often.
- Once you finished it – you can tie another knot. Make sure it’s tight, otherwise all work was for nothing.
That’s it. Piece is done and looks nice.
I hope you liked it.