I found this amazing wrapping paper – with dots on one side and neon green on the inside.
This is what you need:
- 1 cool (birthday) card
- wrapping paper (two sides colored or patterned)
- gift ribbon
1. Wrap your gift as usual…BUT do not tape the part, which you usually tape first (the one lying on the wrapped item)…you’ll need it as a pocket for your card. You’ll have to fold the edge twice, to get the inside visible.
2. Try to find someone, who can hold it while you’re taping the two sides. If you don’t have someone to do the job, you can just a bit of washi tape to hold it- just stick it on lightly and it’ll be easy to remove once you’ve closed the sides.
3. Make a nice bow using your ribbon.
4. Stick the card in you’re pocket and behind the ribbon.
DONE 🙂 Hope it’ll look nice and you liked it.