I found this amazing card and had to build the gift wrap design around it 🙂
This is what you need:
- 1 cool (zebra) card (maybe you’re lucky and they’ve opened a store close to you: Søstrene Grene
- wrapping paper with any black and white pattern
- gift ribbon or whool
- Wrap your gift as usual..BUT do not tape the part, which you usually tape first (the one lying on the wrapped item)…you’ll need it as a pocket for your card.
2. Try to find someone, who can hold it while you’re taping the two sides. If you don’t have someone to do the job, you can just a bit of washi tape to hold it- just stick it on lightly and it’ll be easy to remove once you’ve closed the sides.
3. Make a nice bow using your ribbon and move it down to the bottom third of the gift.
4. Stick the card in you’re pocket and behind the ribbon.
DONE 🙂 Hope it’ll look nice and you liked it.